Image Editing Form

Instructions
Fill out the form below, select features. Within 1 - 2 days (Including Weekends), We We will contact you with any questions we have. once we have all the information we need. You will receive a link to Make a 30% payment. Once we have finished, we ask for the rest of the payment. You will receive all images properly formatted, in the E-mail you entered within the form
Copyright
Work: The Designer agrees to provide all enhancement services at the request of the client e within the form below for fees agreed upon in advance and delivery of the Work by an agreed-upon deadline. Confidentiality: Designer acknowledges that he may receive or have access to information which relates to the Client’s past, present, or future products, vendor lists, creative works, marketing strategies, pending projects/proposals, and other proprietary information. Designer agrees to protect the confidentiality of the Client’s proprietary information and all physical forms thereof, whether disclosed to Designer before this Agreement is signed or afterward. Compensation: Client agrees to pay Designer 30% of the total project cost before any services are provided, and the remaining 70% is to be paid before any workable files are delivered. If the parameters of the Work change, or if it involves more time than estimated, Designer will inform Client and they can renegotiate the Work’s cost. The Client will not treat Designer as an employee for any purpose. Client Approval: Upon acceptance of the Work, Client accepts responsibility for any further processes in which this work is used (e.g. film outpost, printing, etc.) Designer is not responsible for errors occurring in this work or projects related to this work after acceptance of the Work by the Client.
Image Editing
(Town/City/Province)

Advanced Option (Addons)

  •  Colorize a image
  • Blak and White
  • Black and White Background (Enhanced product color)
  • Glowing and or radiating shadows (choice of colour)
  • radiated colour
  • Shadows, product radiation, foreground and background color theme, contextual theme, or your choice of number and location of colo
  • Glowing and or radiating shadows (choice of colour)

General Options

  • Enhanced
  • Sharpened
  • Brigthened
  • Blak and White
  • Black and White Background (Enhanced product color
  • radiated colour
  • Shadows, product radiation, foreground and background color theme, contextual theme, or your choice of number and location of color

Email

Or Request a Call

Messenger

Get Answers Quicker

Phone Us

Call 1-905-243-9585

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

0