Marketing Strategy Mananger
Graphic Designer (Branding Strategist)
Researcher and Data Analysis Specialist
Server and Application Manager
I plan my life as if it were a business marketing strategy..I plan it in steps with a directional map to what I want to do and where I want to be with my life.
I wouldn’t function in life, if i didn’t organize and set goals to push for. There is nothing like seeing hard work pay off, especially when it is something you are passionate about.
Passion for Computers
I had a very high interest in all aspects of computers and web since i first had a computer. i developed an advance understanding Windows/Linux Partition, learned C and C++ DOS, networks and Web Servers. I excelled at it and enjoyed learning anything technological and still do.
Passion for Computers
Through the end of high school, i developed a love for small businesses. Small Businesses represent everything that is great in Canada. It is the freedom of designing and building something using your imagination and individualism and using hard work to build yourself as a brand. It allows your individually to live a successful life. One that you have dreamed of. Small businesses also are an amazing contributory to the North American economy, as they either manufacture in North America or normally buy products in North America. They pay fair wages as well as the profit they make is spent within a community. This creates an economic surplus and a sustainable community, province/state. and Country.
Many times corporations buy from manufactures outside North America, pay bulk small wages, and who knows where the money goes. Usually outside that community.
- Very Professional
- Strong Moral Compass
- Adaptable (work in changing environment)
- Quick Learner
- Able to Build Relationships
- Loyal and Discreet (maintain confidentiality)
- Able to Operate Under Pressure
- Socially Strong in any environment
- Very experienced and comfortable in executing presentations in front of any audience, in any environment
2 Years Business Administrations
1 Year Post-Graduate Marketing Management
1 and a Half Years, Various University Courses: Including
Marketing Management Courses
Through my Courses, which included 2 Year Business Admin at Georgian and a 1 Year Post-Graduate, in Marketing Management, at Fanshawe . I also stayed busy by taking Miscellaneous courses that i was interested in. As well as took courses with elements that would help me lead my career onto a successful path in Business and Marketing.
Finding my way
Business Administration helped me understand Business structures from both an internal and external perspective. It also allowed me to look at businesses from a management perspective, consumer perspective, and what differentiates a large business from a Small Business.
During this program I took a few marketing courses. I really enjoyed the feeling of accomplishment in helping a business to succeed and it reinforced that i wanted to spend my life in marketing and lead me into a post-graduate in Marketing Management
Here are a list of courses in my Marketing Management Program that most impacted me and developed my marketing knowledge and skills.
Global Marketing Strategy
The company: General Mills
The Product: on the Go Cereal that comes with Milk
Country we Chose: South Korea:
This course, allowed us to take a look at a world renowned International brand, its history, how it shaped, patterned, formed and adjusted to trends to get a full understanding of all aspects, angles, of the business structure. Also to see it in a full perspective of how consumers see their brand within their mind. Once doing a lot of research in a group on our brand our assignment throughout the Semester, our assignment was to create a new product that encompasses the brands values, vision and ideals. It helped me take a very in-depth look into the values of branding and Imaging.
CRM Management Approach
through this course, we had advanced learning in salesforce, we understood, the process and order the data is supposed to pass through and creating a mechanically functioning company that helps each other from all parts. As well as how and why companies that operate in silo’s, are failing. We learned how to design, fix and implement an amazing Customer Relationship Management system that would be the most resourceful for a Companies relationships with its consumers.
Search Engine Marketing & Google AdWords
Through This course, we all got 200 at the start of the year to put towards marketing in Google AdWords and a Small Business in the City of London. During the campaign or focus was examine all aspects of the business, meeting with the business owner and understanding the Businesses Vision and understand how he wanted his businesses marketing. We re-designed his website, Did Target Market Assessments, Primary Research. We learned how to target and Re-target Users and segmenting Markets.
WordPress Basic and Advanced
We learned Basic to advanced construction techniques and coding languages . We used a text-based application and the Skills related to server communication, advanced file management for web storage, planning and promotion of an online presence. We learned a variety of page functionality and design techniques often used with marketing and e-commerce websites.
We Developed a Very Advanced understanding of Website analytics to help organizations understand where their internet traffic is coming from and how engaged that traffic is with their sites content. This information should guide decisions related to paid search program management, search engine optimization, and content redesign. We learned how to calculate data from users using a Website we created and how to gather information on markets, consumers and users that tells us the time on site, avg. page views, number of visits, bounce rate. We learned to interpret trends and make recommendations
Understanding consumer behavior is the basis for marketing activities. We explored consumer behavior from the following four perspectives: consumer value framework, consumer’s mental process, external influences on consumer behaviors, and consumer’s decision-making process. Based on the knowledge of consumer behavior to help develop marketing strategies as marketers.
Special Event Management
I learned the event planning cycle. Throughout the course we organized and executed small events, and larger events as the semester went on. We learned how to brainstorm ideas, complete risk management forms, create a budget,. We learned about event classifications, such as MICE, festivals, fundraisers, entertainment and social, while defining the target audience, event objectives and social.
We learned the primary market research process (the creation of new data specific to the marketer’s problem) as well in-depth analyzation of data and how to categorize and segment data on a basis of understanding consumers and markets. We Managed marketing research project for a client where we helped create the marketing research objectives and design in order to develop a data collection instrument, perform advanced analysis on the data using industry-leading software as well as take the data develop a report in order to understand and visualize the information to create and present it in a easy to understand way.
Skills, Knowledge & Command
- UX (user experience)
- SEO (search engine optimisation), marketing and social media
- coding software like HTML and CSS
- design software like Photoshop and Illustrator
- Preparing a design plan
- Deciding which branding, text, colours and backgrounds to use
- Laying out pages and positioning buttons, links and pictures using design software
- Adding multimedia features like sound, animation and video
- Advanced in developing the best and most suited location, time of day for the most effective Candidates(Population) to sample with a low error rate
- Demonstrates a proficient understanding of landing page best practices and A/B testing
- Demonstrates current knowledge of search engine marketing trends and best practices
- Demonstrated strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Skilled at evaluating options and generating solutions
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Identified and used appropriate research resources and networks within project budget and timelines in support of brand strategy and tactics]
- Dynamic, results-oriented problem solver
- Easily understand and solve technical problems
Digital Marketing Performance
- Regularly prepared campaign delivery/performance reports and other strategic analysis/research
- Maintain proactive communications regarding account status across multiple account stakeholders including sales and senior management
- Provide excellent customer service for clients and agencies
- Optimized client’s websites and Organic search position using search engine optimization
- Increased total website traffic by 150% within 12 Months
- Developed organic campaigns that grew the Facebook page from 700 followers to 150k followers within a 15 Months
- Search Engine Optimization experience Demonstrates proficient knowledge of social media and ad placement
- Analyze and optimize performance across device types and multiple markets
- Handling complaints from parents, clients, customers, or citizens
Experienced In Windows, Apple and Unix based Platforms
Statistical Data Analytics
Strong understanding of building a psychological and demographic consumer profile’s, using statistical data analysis, software. Although i am experienced with statistical data software for many different purposes, my main use has been for Market research that required me to Identify, analyze and develop critical information for organization attaining to
- Project Development
- Business expansion
- finding Markets and Markets preferences
Read More in my work experience tab
- Advanced with Google Analytics, Mapping, Extracting Data,
- Advanced Understanding of Search Engines Organic Algorithm (Keep Updated as it changes and do Research)
- Using Open source software and in-putting Meta Data (Title, Descriptions, Keywords)
- Google AdWords Certification
- Google Keyword Research Tools
- Google Blog
- Google Chrome, Page Source Inspection and Editing
- Using it to Optimize Clients Websites
- Google Keyword planner
- Link Research tool
- Google Trends
- Google G-suite and Cloud Software
Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Insights
- Facebook Developer
- Twitter Developer
- Twitter analytics
- Instagram Analytics
- Instagram Insights
- Keyhole ( Instagram #Hashtag Analytics)
Misc: Social Media Software
- Social Rank
- Adobe Social
Open Source Web Design