Event, Finance and Account Strategic Marketing Manager
I would describe my self as an outgoing nerd.
- Personal Interests
- Art: Drawing, Painting and Photography
- love Animals
- Adventures and the outdoors
- Computers & Computer Languages
- Marketing, Branding and Imaging
- Event Planning
Many people are disappointed because University isn’t really hands on. All of our many major assignments, were to help Smaller Businesses in and around Toronto with Marketing Campaigns. It was an amazing experience and pushed me towards a marketing career.
Numbers was my first passion. The Staff at George Brown were amazing. I left George brown on Honor role and with many friends.
Accounting & Event Planning
Overview of my Skills
- Managed accounts payable functions for construction expenses.
- Managed vendor accounts, generating weekly on demand cheques.,
- Helped create a more sustainable Marketing Budget by working with the marketing team and supervising all activities.
Managed financial departments with responsibility for Budgets, Forecasting, Payroll, Accounts Payable and Receivable.
- Created budgets and Forecast presentation
Ensured compliance with accounting deadlines.
- Prepared company accounts and tax returns for audit.
- Coordinated monthly payroll functions for 90 employees.
- Liaised with bankers, insurers and solicitors regarding financial transactions.
- Managed balancing sheets, processing payments, managing accounts payable, and providing executive administrative support. Also proficient in QuickBooks, Peachtree, Accounting CS, and many other accounting software platforms
Advertising. My primary goal was to increase brand awareness and reach new clients through social media, SEO practices, and traditional advertising platforms. Each marketing campaign was successful in raising interest and interaction with potential clients
- Conducted: primary research using questionnaires, interviews and focus groups and mediated the primary research process on a product, service as well as attitude, opinion, emotional data in order to help a company make changes, judgment and with their marketing strategy
- Assisted with Analyzing Data in Statistical Data analysis software
- Assisted in explaining and summarizing data into a report
- Presented information
- Correlated activities, Promotions, events with a Marketing Agenda and Timeline. Used free digital marketing platforms and other tools to enhance our marketing campaign and balance the budget by better and feasible marketing tactics and strategies that were more impactful
- Presented, educated Management on efficient Marketing tactic and strategies
- Created Promotional Events, Mediated
- Created a Digital Customer relationship Management system
- Used Social media marketing as a Means o raise aware of MN Services, Events and Company
- directly contacted event venues around Vancouver that matched client specifications
- Communicated with catering, lighting and sound companies related to events
- Maintained liaison with caterers, florists, photographers and other professionals
- Calculated estimated cost of different type of events Attended all meetings to develop estimate costs and budget
- Primary point of contact for people who are attending events or providing services for the gathering
- Always made sure all parts of the event ran smoothly despite adverse conditions or circumstances
- Insured the events went smoothly and
- Planned and executed over 22 events s
Position: Client Support Representative
I worked at Tapmengo Post myUniversity Degree in Strategic Marketing
At Tapmengo we had an amazing Management and staff. We helped SME business by designing custom reward applications. Tapmango has a very outgoing but driven environment. Tapmengo helped me grow as a Marketer and allowed my creative ability to help drive a brands awareness, strategy and marketing orientation.
A Normal Day at Tapmngo would include
- Communicating with clients
- marketing presentations to potential clients
- focusing on the strengths of an organization to enhance an app
- Helping other staff come up with ideas with their account.
- Monitoring new trends to help engage consumers
- Monitoring Social Media and all Analytics programs and finding new markets
- Risk Management and Problem solving
- Developing New Promotions
- Social media ad campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, Snap chat and Instagram Ad Platforms) for the local pet shelter that got 10,000 shares, with a 4.5% conversion rate.
- Helped create Marketing Budget, Managed and Operated within 75% of the budget with significant goals and objectives
- Managed Marketing Budget ranging from 15,000 to 21,000 and succeeded to save clients an average of 33% average throughout my work
- 72% increase in customer engagement on Social Media
- 28% Profit per Company
- Trained over 7 new employee